Loving London

I think jet lag has finally caught up with me so I'm taking the night off. Or maybe I'm exhausted because I walked (and shopped) all over the city today. I'm loving London overall but one of the highlights was being overwhelmed with options at Fortnum & Mason for gifts for myself and others. But what I really love is the signature blue green color that is referred to as "eau de nil" or Georgian Blue. It's the color that I most associate with London. I picked up a few things in the shop but I have a feeling I will be placing a big online order when I get home since my suitcase isn't big enough for the picnic hamper, or the china, or the giant tins of tea.  Or maybe this just means I need to plan another trip next year. 

Cheers, 

HC


iPhone photo by me. 
Posted By: Unknown

Loving London

About

Gallery

Labels