Holiday Shopping with HauteLook

If you've ever tried to navigate midtown or anywhere else in New York during the holidays, you will understand why I love online shopping.  Especially, when you can order gifts for everyone on your list. I am especially loving the Nordstrom owned site, HauteLook which features great brands at up to 75% off. Even better than not leaving my house to shop is being able to save money. 

Of course, when I start my holiday shopping, I don't forget about myself.  It's a one for them, one for me type of approach.  I can't think of a better gift for me than this Vintage Hermes Blue Ebelyne Crossbody Bag.  It would be perfect with my grey winter coats and keep my free for taking photos for instagram.  It even has my initial on the front.   

Holiday season means holiday parties to which you can't arrive empty handed.  I like to bring something homemade like my famous white chocolate cranberry cookies on a pretty plate.  This Leaf Design Footed Tray would look great all year round too. 

If you happen to be staying at someone's home this holiday season, it's always nice to bring a lovely hostess gift.  I'd take this Waterford Connemara Silk Throw and one of my favorite scented candles. Also comes in handy to cover up your host when they fall asleep on the sofa after too much turkey and pumpkin pie. 

I feel like we need to bring back the fondue party.  How fun would it be to host a holiday gathering around this Cast Iron Fondue Pot.  Since no one eats gluten, you probably want to dip vegetables in cheese instead of bread or maybe some strawberries in chocolate.  Yum. 

Your mom does a lot for you all year long so why not treat her to this pair of 18K Rock Crystal Earrings for Hanukkah or Christmas. You could even give them to all the ladies in your family as a special treat. This is definitely a one for them, one for me gift that I have to buy myself as well. 

I always say I'm going to upgrade my hairdryer but I never do.  I bet your best friend or sister feels the same way.  Why not buy her this T3 Featherweight Luxe Hair Dryer so she has good hair days all year long. 

Let's not forget the men in your life.  This Sandro Manchester Lamswool Turtleneck would work as well for your dad as it would your boyfriend, brother, or best friend. And heck, maybe even yourself after you steal it back from them. 

I grew up getting a new Lanz of Salzburg nightgown for Christmas each year and this Plaid Nightgown brings back memories.  How cute would the little girl in your life look in Christmas morning photos in this one? 

Little boys need new pajamas too.  I can totally picture my friend Alice's little boy racing around the house on Christmas in these Spider-Man Pajamas.  The best part is that they come in a pair so when he makes a mess of one, you've got a back up. 

Hope this little list gets you in the mood for your gift shopping at HauteLook as much as it has me! 

Happy Holidays! 


I was compensated for this post as part of a collaboration with HauteLook but all opinions are my own. 
Posted By: Unknown

Holiday Shopping with HauteLook

About

Gallery

Labels