Chic Aurelie

I was walking down Madison Avenue Thursday afternoon and saw the chicest woman.  Based on the necklace, I had a feeling it was French jewelry designer Aurelie Bidermann.  I'm not one to approach strangers on the street though so I just kept walking.  But after a few glasses of champagne at the WSJ Magazine five year anniversary party that evening, I did approach her and confirmed that it was indeed her. I can attest that not only is she ridiculously chic and talented, but also very nice.  This is not always the case in the fashion world and it makes me want to buy her gorgeous gold jewelry even more now.  I also want to be the girl in the video on her site driving the orange Porsche.  Maybe I should work on learning to drive a stick first. 













Photos via WSJ and Aurelie's instagram.

Posted By: Unknown

Chic Aurelie

About

Gallery

Labels