Visiting Friends

Sorry for the lack of posts the last two days.  This has been a weird week.  I have a million things to write about but just haven't felt inspired.  I am also dealing with tax time. Although I'm more organized than I was last year, I still have a few things to finish up before meeting with my accountant on Monday. I don't know if I feel better or worse that so many people I know are also dealing with the same issue right now.  The weather has also been vacillating between winter and spring so whenever it is warm, I feel like I should get out and enjoy it too.  

I've also been visiting with old friends who I didn't see much this winter when we were all hibernating.  I had dinner recently with my friend Alberto of Etós and stopped by the store to see what was new. Unfortunately, co-owner Mercedes was traveling so I need to catch up with her another time. They are moving into more of a gallery feel but still have a great mix of antiques and modern pieces. Definitely stop in and check them out the next time you're downtown.

67 East 11th Street
New York, NY 10003
212-673-3056





My bag felt at home on the Swiss Army blanket upholstered bench. 



Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic
Posted By: Unknown

Visiting Friends

About

Gallery

Labels