Chic in NY: Hatch Pop Up Shop

I always think of HATCH for their maternity wear but after visiting their pop up shop on Howard Street, I realize it's not just for moms.  At the press breakfast, both my friend Alice Ryan and Serena Dugan of Serena & Lily were wearing a navy silk jumpsuit that looked like it was from a big name designer.  The pop up shop, which is open until the day before Thanksgiving, has something for everyone, from mothers to the little ones, and even those without kids.  I picked up cashmere socks for my trip and my friend Heidi Wynne has her cashmere wraps at the pop up too.  The cashmere leggings would be perfect for lounging at home after too much turkey next week too. Happy Shopping! 

25 Howard Street
New York, NY 10013
Daily 11:00am - 7:00pm
Until November 27, 2013

















Photos by me.  Hatch is a sponsor but I was not paid for this post.
Posted By: Unknown

Chic in NY: Hatch Pop Up Shop

About

Gallery

Labels