Chic Collecting

While I was styling an early Thanksgiving table this week for a photo shoot, I was lamenting the fact that I don't have a large collection of blue and white china like my friend Alice Ryan does above. I was also kicking myself for not buying up the boxes of china I've seen at the flea market until I realized that I could find everything I needed on eBay.  You can create a collection in just one day or find the pieces you're missing. Speaking of collections, you can check out my Blue Willow Collection and more on eBay right now. I've put together 24 collections of my favorite things from silver and Wedgewood to what's in my beauty bag, my hair care routine, and my most treasured books. It's also fun to look at all the other tastemaker collections for holiday gift ideas. 

Bon weekend! 

Blue Willow platter on eBay

China I missed out on at the flea market in NYC.

Whole collection of Blue Willow on eBay.

A box of blue and white I passed up this summer. 

Pretty blue and white pieces on eBay

Blue and white china I didn't buy at the Hanna's Town flea market. 


My collections were curated as part of my collaboration with eBay.  All opinions are my own. 
Posted By: Unknown

Chic Collecting

About

Gallery

Labels