The House that Bunny Built

I walk down East 70th Street almost everyday which takes me past a very large townhouse with an imposing wall to keep out the prying eyes of the Upper East Side.  Thanks to Curbed, I now realize it belongs to Bunny Mellon and is on the market for a cool $46 Million via Sotheby's International Realty.  At that price, there will be a small contingent of buyers.  I really hope the new owners understand the history and significance of the beautiful courtyard and interiors and don't gut it into some modern white box. I also wish real estate sites didn't shoot everything with a wide lens.  It distorts the image but I think the photos still give you an idea of the beauty behind the wall.  Le sigh. 



















Posted By: Unknown

The House that Bunny Built

About

Gallery

Labels