Marvelous Marquis Faubourg Saint-Honoré

Not sure if you all know but Domino magazine is back.  The New York Times referred to this newest incarnation as Domino 3.0 and it looks like the third time is the charm.  It's no wonder though with Michelle Adams, the founder of Lonny, at the helm. I loved the new holiday issue on newsstands now and especially the feature on the Marquis Faubourg Saint-Honoré hotel in Paris.  Set in the 8th arrondissement means it's close to all the sights and the fact that it was designed by Michele Bonan, of JK Place Hotel fame, means it's beyond chic.  I was going to rent an apartment on my next trip to Paris but I may have to amend that idea now that I've seen the Marquis Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Le Sigh. 
















Photographs by Brittany Ambridge

Posted By: Unknown

Marvelous Marquis Faubourg Saint-Honoré

About

Gallery

Labels