Ode to Autumn



























Harper's Bazaar Executive Editor Laura Brown tweeted yesterday, "Summer, I moved on emotionally weeks ago." I couldn't agree more.  I'm ready for crisp, cool weather, cashmere sweaters, and changing leaves. Let's be clear, I am not ready for winter.  Even though my grey mink coat makes it slightly more bearable, it is not fun.  But I digress. I know many of you feel the same way so here's a little inspiration to get us all in the mood. 


By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer.

- Helen Hunt Jackson, September




Daryl Carter




Rolex circa 1960

Alex McArthur





 Ballyvolane House, Ireland



My new J.Crew D'Orsay Pumps on my vintage rug.










Top Painting: Yellow Fields, September,  by Louise Balaam
Posted By: Unknown

Ode to Autumn

About

Gallery

Labels