Fashionable Friday

New York fashion week just ended yesterday and I'm definitely still recovering.  While I take a moment to finally catch up on my emails and edit my photos, I leave you with this fashionable abode.  Domaine Home posted some photos this week and it reminded me how much I love this apartment owned by the Creative Director of Carolina Herrera, Herve Pierre.  If you look close, you'll notice that the apartment doesn't have any architectural details like moldings but the dramatic draperies, French furniture, and trompe l'oeil touches trick you into thinking it does. I still have the tear sheets of this apartment from when it was published in House & Garden more than 10 years ago and I'm amazed that it still looks just as chic today. 

Bon weekend! 






















The following photos are from House & Garden from November 2002.








Other photos from The Selby.
Posted By: Unknown

Fashionable Friday

About

Gallery

Labels