Chic in NY: Anya Hindmarch Madison Avenue

I've been a huge fan of Anya Hindmarch since I bought my first pair of her shoes at Harrod's on a trip to London in 2005. They were petrol colored calf hair and came in a box so beautiful that I've kept them to this day. Her tiny store on East 60th Street was she said "all I could afford when I was 18" and was the first store she opened outside the UK. She was grateful to the landlord for taking a chance on her and joked that she should invite him to her new two story Madison Avenue boutique.  I had a chance to tour the beautiful space today and love the collaboration between Anya and designer Ilse Crawford.  The antique furniture and carpets lend a homey feel that makes you want to stay a while. You probably will stay a while as you decide on monogram and color choices in the bespoke studio upstairs.  If you are at a loss as to what to get someone for Christmas, I suggest starting here.

795 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10065
between 67th and 68th Streets
646-852-6233
Monday to Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday 10:00am - 7:00pm
Sunday Noon - 5:00pm

Anya Hindmarch



























Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Posted By: Unknown

Chic in NY: Anya Hindmarch Madison Avenue

About

Gallery

Labels