Just Jackie

Long time readers know that my style is pretty classic.  I like to look appropriate for each event or occasion and don't usually give in to trends.  That's not to say that I don't like to know what's driving fashion each season. For fall, it's longer skirts and fuller trousers with lots of grey, and an emphasis on a fabulous coat. Sounds completely up my alley.  Also looks like Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis could be my muse for the season.  Except for the necklace, I love the look above with the pushed up sleeves which is how I've been wearing my sleeves lately.  I do love how she wore her necklaces in the other photos though and her Gucci bag and classic Cartier watch.  She also had a stable of perfect coats. Simple, elegant, and impeccable is how I describe her look that is definitely my inspiration for fall. 





















Posted By: Unknown

Just Jackie

About

Gallery

Labels