Habitually Chic for Dempsey & Carroll


I cordially invite those of you in town for NY Now to stop by Dempsey and Carroll to see and hopefully order my new Habitually Chic stationery collection.  I will be in the store from 9:30-11:30am so please stop by for mimosas and macarons to celebrate.  There will also be a limited number of copies of my book Creativity at Work on hand for purchase.  If you can't make it in, you can always call Dempsey & Carroll for line sheets. As someone who still loves to send handwritten letters and thank you notes, I am very excited about this latest collaboration and I look forward to more to come. 

I will definitely post a link for retail orders once it's up on the Dempsey & Carroll website but wanted to give you a little peek at part of my new stationery collaboration.  The French Blue Collection Cards with hand-painted white borders will feature four of my favorite French sayings including, bon weekend!très chic, merci beaucoup, and c'est magnifique. There will be two of each saying in a pack of eight cards with matching envelopes with blue and orange striped linings.  Also available will be tablets and other fun pieces. You can call the store today to place wholesale order.  They will be available by October 1st.  Woo hoo! 

1049 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10021
212-570-7800

Posted By: Unknown

Habitually Chic for Dempsey & Carroll

About

Gallery

Labels