In Memoriam: David Collins

The good thing about getting older is that everyone you know is doing something fabulous with their life.  The bad thing is that people you know and admire start passing away unexpectedly.  Today I learned of the death of one of my favorite London based interiors designers, David Collins. To say he was talented would be an understatement.  His gorgeous designs for some of the world's top hotels and restaurants always left an impression, as did his beautiful use of color.  It was this use of color that caught my eye in his own apartment featured here.  I've posted David Collins's work many times over the years and was lucky enough to receive a thank you from him that I will now treasure.  His death came swiftly after a skin cancer diagnosis and it's an important reminder to always use sun protection. The world has lost a truly lovely and gifted gentleman and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family at this difficult time. 


















Posted By: Unknown

In Memoriam: David Collins

About

Gallery

Labels