Chic in Capri

A long holiday weekend in the Hamptons is great until you start seeing everyone's instagram pics from the Mediterranean.  Makes me want to rethink my travel plans for next year.  Then I came across the photo above that Minnie Mortimer pinned on Pinterest and found that it was from a house in Anacapri that the chic French designer Jean-Louis Deniot worked his magic on for an Italian client.  Anacapri is up the hill from Capri and is where the locals live that Deniot calls, "authentic". Usually, I start a house post inside but a seaside home is all about the out of doors.  I love all the natural materials Deniot used and the neutral palette set off by the lush greenery. Wonder if I can join Decorno on her summer trip to Italy next summer. 




Jean-Louis Deniot







photos from here

Posted By: Unknown

Chic in Capri

About

Gallery

Labels