Gilles et Boissier: Part Deux

Since I know not everyone is interested in my Parisian slideshow, I thought I'd mix things up.  Of course, I have Paris on the brain so we're not getting too far afield.  I posted some pics of the Paris apartment of designers Patrick Gilles and Dorothee Boissier of Gilles et Boissier a little while back here but just found some new photos on the AD France site. I highly doubt I can find an apartment to rent this fabulous on my next trip but I am sure going to try.  If you don't read French, Google Translate with happily translate the story into the language of your choice. C'est Magnifique!

I love this photo because there was a entire conversation about the plural pronunciation of the French word for round porthole window, hublot, during my visit to BETC. 




photos Jérôme Galland
Posted By: Unknown

Gilles et Boissier: Part Deux

About

Gallery

Labels