Blue Monday

I had an amazing time in Paris but it was much too short so I am already planning another trip this fall. I can't wait to spend more time exploring new parts of my favorite city.  The highlight of this trip was finding the twice a year brocante around the rue de Bretagna in the Marais.  I have lots of pictures to post soon but until then, I'm posting a few photos from the old apartment of Jacques Dehornois who I imagine also spent many a day shopping the brocantes and puces of Paris. I don't know much about it except that it was photographed by Francois Halard and featured years ago in House & Garden.  Speaking of Francois Halard, he has a wonderful feature in the latest Apartmento magazine which I was alerted to by Wayne Pate who was also in Paris this weekend.  Definitely pick it up. 



Posted By: Unknown

Blue Monday

About

Gallery

Labels