Black and White and Read All Over

Some of you have criticized me for not giving you enough of a heads up as to when the WSJ magazine is going to be published.  The new issue with Woody Allen on the cover will be included in the Saturday, June 29th issue of the Wall Street Journal newspaper.  Now that you have been sufficiently warned, you have no excuse not to pick it up.  I've also included a few of my latest favorite images.  I know I should be feeling color for summer but I'm still in a neutral mood. Enjoy. 


Jan Duppen of Charlain Herenmode at Pitti Uomo


csquirrelrun via flickr 

Brigitte Bardot

Design by Rose Uniacke

Genevieve Jones via The Sartorialist

Apartment of Caroline de Maigret via instagram.


Outside Prada via The Sartorialist. 


Cara Delevingne for Mulberry



Young Patrick Dempsey

Quote author is unknown

other photos via tumblr and pinterest
Posted By: Unknown

Black and White and Read All Over

About

Gallery

Labels