Introducing Aerin Lauder for Lee Jofa & Summer

I remember speaking with someone last year about Aerin Lauder's line for Lee Jofa and today I saw the final amazing result.  It makes me wish I worked on more design projects because I could scheme them, along with her carpets and home accessories a million different ways from Sunday.  The fabric designs also grace the travel and make up bags in addition to the packaging for the amazing smelling candles.  They don't have a label so they look very chic sitting out and you can use them to hold your make up brushes, from Aerin of course, or pencils after they burn down. I'm also excited to report that Aerin is opening a seasonal summer shop in Southampton on Saturday, May 25th.  It will carry ready made pillows; bathing suits; her shoes, jewelry, and sunglasses; beauty and make up; and more.  It looks like it's going to be one chic summer!

83 Main Street
Southampton, NY 11968
southampton@aerin.com





























Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Posted By: Unknown

Introducing Aerin Lauder for Lee Jofa & Summer

About

Gallery

Labels