Kips Bay Decorator Show House 2013

I've already been fielding emails from readers asking about the 2013 Kips Bay Decorator Show House and now I can give you the information so you can start planning your visit.  I personally love when the show house is in a modern high rise building since that's how most New Yorkers live but there is something fun about the fantasy the designers create in a townhouse.  When I lived on East 65th Street, I would walk by this year's house everyday and I can't wait to see inside! 

161 East 64th Street
New York, NY 10065
Between 3rd and Lexington Avenues
May 7- June 4, 2013
Monday - Saturday 11:00am - 5:00pm 
Tuesday and Thursday 11:00am - 8:00pm
Tickets $35 click here to purchase

Participating Designers:
Andrew Suvalsky Designs
Barbara Ostrom Associates
Christopher Peacock
Dineen Architecture + Design PC
Eve Robinson Associates
Felicia Zwebner Design
Garcia / Maldonado
Gomez Associates
Huniford Design Studio
Jack Levy Design
Judy King Interiors
Kathryn M. Ireland Textiles & Design
Kristen McGinnis Design Inc.
Monica Rich Kosann Photography
Nievera Williams Design
Robert Brown Interior Design
Sara Story Design
Stephen Mooney Interiors
West Chin Architect, PLLC



Photo by me from 2011 Kips Bay Decorator Show House
Posted By: Unknown

Kips Bay Decorator Show House 2013

About

Gallery

Labels