Meet Manolo

Morning meetings mess me up.  It's usually the time I return emails and work on blog posts which is why I don't schedule them.  Since I'm behind on everything from one earlier today, I am posting a repeat post but it's from October 2010 and relevant for what's going on in New York this week. Not only can you see shoe designer Manolo Blahnik at his beautiful Georgian house in Bath, England by Ivan Terestchecnko here but you can meet him in person tomorrow at Bergdorf Goodman.  (For those of you who receive the email subscription, that means today.)  I've been looking for a pair of pointy toe pumps which are all the rage so I think I might have to stop by too.  See you there!

Meet Manolo Blahnik
Bergdorf Goodman
754 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Thursday, March 14, 2013
4:00-6:00pm















Photos by Ivan Terestchenko via Style Frizz

Posted By: Unknown

Meet Manolo

About

Gallery

Labels