Fab Finds for the Home

As I’ve mentioned before, I love shopping on Fab because you really can find everything you could ever want all in one place.  When they asked me to curate another post, I thought it might be fun to highlight some of their home items.  As we approach the Passover and Easter holidays, you might want to think about getting your dining room ready for guests. 

One of the hardest parts of living in New York is that almost all of us rent.  That means that maybe you get to paint if you are lucky but wallpaper is out of the question…until now. This Chevron Wallpaper from Swag Paper above is “repositionable, removable, and reusable” which is remarkable.  If anyone needs me this weekend, I might be “wallpapering” my entry hall. 

Fab has so many different styles of rugs that you could find one for every room of your home.  I particularly love how the wavy circles of the Millennium Patriot Blue Rug contrast with the geometric wallpaper. It also reminds me of an Elliott Puckette painting. They have a lot of flat weave patterned rug too.



If you are planning a dinner party, you’ll need something to sit on.  This Maui Armless Chair from Kartell would add a bright pop of color to any room.  Fab is also having a huge Kartell Sale which includes Ghost Chairs and other iconic designs. 


Unfortunately, this teak table is no longer available but it’s a great example of some of the vintage furniture you might find on Fab.



I’m not always a fan of posters as art but I’m loving the vintage inspired city posters by Anderson Design Group. In addition to this San Francisco Trolley Poster, they also have quite a few posters of other cities and areas in the US and abroad.



It feels like spring is never coming to New York since it keeps snowing.  This Bay Stripes 16Piece Tableware Set by Gibson would be cheerful to use on the greyest of days as well as when sunny spring finally arrives. 



These Zeno Rocks Glasses in the orange hue would also add another pop of color to the table.  I think they’d be great for water or wine. I always feel like I’m going to knock over any stemmed glass at dinner so the lower the better for me. Oh, and at $11 for 8 glasses, they are an amazing deal!



As I stated earlier, Fab really does offer everything including the actual fixings for dinner.  The Roast Chicken Kit with truffle butter sounds yummy and you wouldn’t even have to leave the house to go pick it up!

Please keep in mind that some of the items on Fab are available for a limited time so if you like something, you might want to act quickly.

In the interest of full disclosure, I worked with Fab on this post but the items were chosen solely by me and the opinions expressed are my own.   It is sponsors like Fab that allow me to continue to bring you Habitually Chic everyday. Thanks!
Posted By: Unknown

Fab Finds for the Home

About

Gallery

Labels