Classic Meets Modern



I was trying to find who designed the bedroom in this apartment last week to no avail.  Then today, I stumbled upon it while looking for something else.  Don't you just love when that happens? Turns out it is the Madrid apartment of Ramon Garcia Juardo and his partner Paco Pocovi who live and work together.  It was featured in Nuevo Estilo.  The space itself is clean and modern so the classical elements bring in the architectural details. The mirrored walls and ceiling add depth and bounce the light. It feels like what Bill Blass's apartment would have looked like if he moved to Spain and mixed things up.  It also another one of those interiors that make me want to throw out all the color in my apartment.  Maybe I'll just start with a little rearranging.  Bon weekend!













Posted By: Unknown

Classic Meets Modern

About

Gallery

Labels