Perfect Personal Style

When I spotted Sasha Adler's Chicago apartment in the March 2013 issue of ELLE, I remembered that I had an entire folder devoted to the the Nate Berkus Associates design directors.  The other being Lauren Buxbaum.  Not only are their home chic and stylish but their personal style is pretty perfect too. I joked once that you should like how your interior designer dresses because I think it reflects their design style.  It also works in revers as Sasha says in the ELLE article, "We always tell clients that their home should reflect the way they dress." They make me want to wear more color and go buy some new jewelry as well as redecorate!  Enjoy!





Lauren and Sasha looking chic while shopping around Chicago.














Exemplifying "chic at work"!



Lauren's apartment as seen in Lonny. 













Sasha's bedroom as seen in House Beautiful.








Photos via ELLE, Lonny, Lucky, and Refinery 29.

Posted By: Unknown

Perfect Personal Style

About

Gallery

Labels