Color My World


I LOVE this color block outfit (it's Prada) that Amanda Seyfried was wearing that was posted on Who What Wear today.  It's freezing again in New York and this ensemble is getting me even more excited for spring.  It also reminds me of a few other things I've seen recently. 

I have been stalking these Tabitha Simmons Alexa Bicolor Flats at Barneys because I can't decide which color I want to buy.  I'm leaning toward yellow but what do you think?

I also popped by Hermes yesterday to see their new Rallye 24 table top porcelain that was inspired by the iconic anchor chain and race track ovals. It's not available online yet but you can find it in the Madison Avenue store. 


Top photo via Who What Wear. Other photos from my instagram. 
Posted By: Unknown

Color My World

About

Gallery

Labels