Sunny Days

They say it only rains in Los Angeles a few days a year.  Seems they are all falling during my trip this week.  There are actually a lot of us in town from NYC and we're trying to remember that a rainy warm day in LA is better than a 12 degree day which is the temperature at home. But the rain has put a little damper on things and I haven't had a chance to wear any of the sunglasses I brought along on my trip. I posted some of my favorite sunglasses pics a few years ago during a trip to the West Coast so I thought t would be fun to post some of them again. I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that the sun will come out today. 

Update: The sun did come out today in LA and it was glorious!   

via Tommy Ton







via Vanessa Jackman













via Vanessa Jackman


via Vanessa Jackman




via The Sartorialist



Posted By: Unknown

Sunny Days

About

Gallery

Labels