Chic at Chanel

I wasn't invited to Scotland for the Chanel Metiers d'Art show at Linlithgow Palace in December but I was invited to the New York showroom to see the pre-fall 2013 collection recently.  We all know Chanel is known for its amazing textiles and embroidery but you can't appreciate it until you see it up close.  My favorite pieces are the tweed covered bracelets above and the flask bags.  I mean what could be chicer than sneaking a drink from your Chanel flask at a football game.  Too bad they won't be available for the Superbowl. 













I am going to save my pennies for the patchwork tweed boots on the left.  They will definitely jazz up all grey outfits next winter. 
















Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Posted By: Unknown

Chic at Chanel

About

Gallery

Labels