Thanks Who What Wear!

I am sure some of you are totally sick of me posting about my book but your first book is only published once so I hope you will allow me some leeway. Especially because I was beyond excited to learn that Katherine Power and Hillary Kerr of Who What Wear not only loved Creativity at Work but wanted to highlight it on their amazing site.  They have ten exclusive images that didn't make it into their book online here.  I'm extremely grateful for all the kind words and compliments about the book too.  It was a true labor of love meant to inspire and I've been happy to learn that it is indeed inspiring many of you. 

It also occurred to me that those of you who ordered the book on Amazon saved $20 off the cover price.  Perhaps you could donate that money to the Red Cross to help those still struggling to recover from Sandy.  The hardest hit areas where people lost their homes and lives are Staten Island and Queens who are still in our thoughts and prayers right now. Thank you. 




Posted By: Unknown

Thanks Who What Wear!

About

Gallery

Labels