Book Signing, Biscuits and Bloggers at Design Legacy

Everyone who came to my very first book signing at the new Design Legacy showroom in High Point commented that it was the perfect backdrop.  It was filled with pops of my favorite color orange that matched the book cover.  But it was also filled with their fabulous mix of vintage and new accessories, furniture, fabric, and great Southern hospitality.  Their new larger space also allows you to step back and get a good look at all the treasures.  I've gotten to know owner Kelly O'Neal and his team from the NYIGF and I was so honored that they hosted my book signing.  I was also thrilled that so many blogger friends, blog readers, and editors stopped by.  I'm even more excited that everyone who has seen the book so far has loved it.  I couldn't have asked for a better way to kick things off.  Thank you! 

Cute sign by Aaron at Design Legacy

I borrowed this instagram photo from Woodson & Rummerfield designers Ron Woodson and Jaime Rummerfield who I love seeing in High Point! Talk about chic!


































So much for going gluten free! 

Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic except where otherwise noted. 


Posted By: Unknown

Book Signing, Biscuits and Bloggers at Design Legacy

About

Gallery

Labels