Book Buzz, Outtakes and Signing Reminder

Only one more week until my book Creativity at Work is released!  Woo hoo! I've slowly been giving out my personal copies to those featured in it and I gave interior designer Bunny Williams a copy before I left for High Point.  It means the world to me that not only did she love the book but also ordered it for her store Treillage. I can't wait to walk down the street and see it on display.  She also posted some photos from it on her blog Bunny's Buzz but I thought you might want to see some outtakes too.  I took hundreds of photos of each subject but only 10-15 made it into the book which made choosing very difficult. 

Big thanks to W magazine for choosing Creativity at Work as one of the best new art and fashion books for fall 2012!  

I also want to remind you that I have another advance book signing at Archivia this Sunday.  The book won't be released until October 30th so you have a chance to snag a copy a few days early. Be there or be square!

Habitually Chic Book Signing
Sunday, October 28, 2012 
3:00 - 5:00pm 
993 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10021
212-570-9565

Details for signings in San Francisco and Chicago should be posted soon. If you'd like to host a signing in your city, please feel free to contact me directly. Thanks!













All photos by Heather Clawson 

Posted By: Unknown

Book Buzz, Outtakes and Signing Reminder

About

Gallery

Labels