Where Fashion Begins

What's really funny about this photo is that I was so focused on Bill Cunningham that I didn't notice The Sartorialist until I opened the photo on my computer. I live for the street style photos each fashion week but I'm really disappointed by the shots posted so far.  They all seem to be the usual suspects and friends of the street style photogs.  The girls are all dressing avant guard or in attention seeking ensembles.  What happened to shooting beautifully dressed editors and buyers attending fashion week?  Those are the ladies to whom I relate and who inspire me. I have no desire to spend my hard earned dollars on ripped tees and micro-minis featured on so many websites.  If things don't change, I think I might have to start taking my own street style photos.  

"Those who seek beauty will find it." - Bill Cunningham

Photo by moi

Posted By: Unknown

Where Fashion Begins

About

Gallery

Labels