London Calling

I feel like something must be off in the universe if the street style photos from London are more normal than the ones from New York. I'm so over everyone's technicolor dream coat outfits of nine different prints and crazy get ups.  While some here have mixed patterns I think it's done in the best way especially by London stylist Martha Ward. I also now realize that I need a small red cross body bag and something chartreuse to make my wardrobe complete.  

Peony Lim

Anya Ziourova

Olivia Palermo 


Poppy Delevigne

Natasha Zinko

Jane Keltner de Valle


Martha Ward

Martha Ward

Martha Ward

Martha Ward's J.Crew shoes. 

Love these shoes on Martha Ward too. 

And this Chloe shirt!







Miroslava Duma

Dita von Teese

Photos by Tommy Ton for Style.com, Phil Oh for Vogue.com, and The Cut

Posted By: Unknown

London Calling

About

Gallery

Labels