Two Trees, Nacho and Me: Part 1

Two weeks ago, I was asked by Lifestyle Mirror magazine if I would like to come along on a cover shoot to the Hamptons.  The best part was that it was for polo player Nacho Figueras. The morning of the shoot, I boarded a van with the crew of eight for the drive out to Two Trees farm in Bridgehampton, where the polo field is located. While we were waiting for Nacho to arrive, I was able to walk around the barns and photograph all the pretty horses and equestrian equipment. Many of the people on the shoot grew up riding and we all wanted to take it up again after being on site all day.  Even just being around the horses is soothing and relaxing. It was also a reminder that my life is pretty darn great. 

I'll be back a little later with my behind the scenes look at the actual shoot with Nacho which you can now see online at Lifestyle Mirror

























Photo by Candy Kennedy for Lifestyle Mirror














All photos by Heather Clawson unless otherwise noted. 

Posted By: Unknown

Two Trees, Nacho and Me: Part 1

About

Gallery

Labels