Twinsies

I think every weekend house should include a guest room with twin beds.  They're perfect for kids and also adults who need to share a room but I also love how they look.  While this room was designed by Tammy Connor for the Hamptons Designer Show House but it would look just as good in any of the lake houses I posted Friday.  It was definitely one of my favorite rooms and I love that she incorporate linens and furniture from my sponsor Serena & Lily

On Friday, I received an email from a reader who was a little bored by my coverage of the Hamptons Designer Show House last week.  I'd just like to remind everyone that these designers spent a lot of time and money to participate and deserve our support.  










Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic
Posted By: Unknown

Twinsies

About

Gallery

Labels