Make Your Bed!

I was recently asked to "make my bed" using Serena & Lily's new Make Your Bed tool.  It was so much fun mixing and matching all the great patterns and styles of bedding.  I was inspired to try to find a way to mix other patterns with my Tilbury Lapis headboard fabric and I love the way it turned out.  I was also able to finish the room with Serena and Lily furniture, accessories, and paint. 

Even more exciting are the other nine "Style Gurus" that also made their bed like Molly Sims, Michelle Adams of Lonny, and blogger Victoria Smith.  Victoria's blog sfgirlbybay was one of the first that I read in 2007 and she was also the first blogger I saw who was able to leave their day job because of their blog.  I feel especially honored to be included with her.  Thanks Serena & Lily!
Posted By: Unknown

Make Your Bed!

About

Gallery

Labels