Pajama Party

New York woke up to six inches of snow blanketing the city today.  Seems like a perfect day to stay in bed and watch movies and read. If you didn't receive new pajamas for Christmas, I suggest some of these chic options. Some of them are even nice enough to wear on the street should you decide to venture out. 

Bon Weekend!


I have a few pairs of J.Crew silk pajamas but I just picked up their cotton Women's Vintage Pajama Set to mix things up.  And because I'm obsessive about fit, I have my tailor hem the pants to the correct length. 


Coco Chanel made silk pajamas famous as seen on Audrey Tautou in Coco Avant Chanel

Sleepy Jones has a similar look in their cream Silk Marina Pajama Shirt and Silk Marina Pajama Pant

The Rolls Royce of silk pajamas with prices to match are from Olatz

Piamita makes pajamas that are pretty enough to wear outside. 


Interior designer Patrick Mele posted this great Instagram pic of his mother in these black Cosabella Pajamas he bought her for Christmas which match his apartment. And yes, I asked permission to use this photo. 



Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn in Adam's Rib

If money is no object, this J.Crew Collection Cashmere Pajama Set is pretty darn chic and probably very warm. 

Olivia von Halle also makes very chic silk pajamas. 


Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you boys. 








Posted By: Unknown

Pajama Party

About

Gallery

Labels