Somebody's Watching Me

Sorry for the radio silence.  My last two days in Paris were jam packed and I just got back last night.  I have a lot of photos to edit from my trip and a lot of great posts to come.  In the meantime, I'm leaving you with a post of portraits. I started this post before I left and funny enough, there was a photograph in an old gilt frame, a modern interpretation of a traditional oil portrait, in my room at the new London Edition Hotel.  I really want to start collection portraits but her eyes seem to follow me around the room which makes me a little unsure now.  Or maybe I just need to put them in a hallway. 

photo by me via instagram






Jean-Louis Deniot

photos of Laduree by me via instagram

photo of Laduree by me. 



Cameron Kimber


A portrait in a photograph. 

A portrait painted on the wall. 

Hamish Bowles apartment via Vogue.

via Atlanta Homes

via AD


Alexa Hampton



via Elle Decor



Adam Braum Straus


Posted By: Unknown

Somebody's Watching Me

About

Gallery

Labels