More is More

I ran into Terron Schaefer, the Executive Vice President and Chief Creative Officer for Saks Fifth Avenue, at the Five Year Anniversary party for the WSJ.Magazine during fashion week.  He said he was thinking of me because he need inspiration for his new apartment.  As you might have seen from my book where his office was featured, he has a large collection of photography and art that he wants to display it gallery style on two walls.  Instead of sending him photos or directing him to my Pinterest page, I figured why not share my suggestions with you all.  While I've posted gallery walls here and there, I haven't devoted an entire post to them since 2011. You can see it here. It also gives me an excuse to post a photo of the new Edition Hotel by Ian Schrager that just opened in London, above. They've got their own fabulous gallery wall of painting. 

Bill's Food & Drink with interiors by Meg Sharpe is one of my favorite places in New York. 






Design by Laura Fenton and Nate Berkus


I found my own art wall online when looking for images!



Thomas O'Brien



Home of Julia Leach of Chance Co. 

Wall in West Elm Headquarters by Angel Dormer. 

Sleepy Jones shoot in the apartment of Kate and Andy Spade. 



Home of John Demsey in Elle Decor. 

Home of fashion designer Lela Rose.

Home of John Demsey from Elle Decor. 


Ryan Korban


Beth Rudin DeWoody via Elle Decor. 

Home of Thomas O'Brien. 

via Elle Decor

If I am missing a credit, please let me know and I will add it. 

Posted By: Unknown

More is More

About

Gallery

Labels