Wear Now Wear Later: White Jeans

I haven't done an outfit post in a while so what better way to get back in the game than a "wear now wear later" post featuring my favorite summer staple, white jeans.  As you've seen on the blog before, they can be worn all year if you style them right.  

White Jeans for Summer Above

J.Crew White Matchstick Jeans - I love the Matchstick Jeans from J.Crew and I've been living in the white version this summer.  

J.Crew Selvedge Denim Shirt - This shirt is my favorite but I have a closet full of denim and blue shirts that I rotate with my white jeans.  It's such an easy outfit to throw on. 

J.Crew Belt - They don't have this belt anymore but the Skinny Leopard Calf Hair Belt would be great alternative. 

Roger Vivier Sandals - Yellow is a neutral for me each summer so these Roger Vivier sandals add excitement to every outfit.  They are a splurge but they are so comfortable that they are worth it to me! 

Celine Cabas Tote - Talk about splurge.  I treated myself to the pale Celine tote last fall and it's perfect for carrying my camera each day and as a carry on while traveling.  You can't buy them online but CelineBarneys and Bergdorfs have them in their stores. 

Watch - My dad's vintage Breitling watch. 

AERIN Day Essentials Gold Bangle - This was a gift from Aerin and it's my new favorite piece of jewelry.  It looks like real gold but at $90 it's a lot more affordable!

Coin Ring - I found this at Massimo Dutti last winter and everyone thinks it's Bulgari!  It's no longer available unfortunately. 

AERIN Lip Gloss - The Beach Rose color doesn't seem to be available but all the lip gloss shades are lovely. 

Deborah Lippmann Baby Love Nail Polish - I've been doing a light manicure and pedicure all summer and this is my favorite shade. 



White Jeans for Fall 

J.Crew White Matchstick Jeans - Same jeans that I've been wearing all summer make an easy transition to fall. 

J.Crew Selvedge Denim Shirt - This shirt is also perfect for fall alone or layered under a sweater. 

Everlane Cashmere Crewneck Sweater - I bought this sweater in every color last year and I hope they add more.  I live in them all fall and winter. 

Chanel Grey Tweed Ballerina Flats - I saw these in Barneys in July and snapped them up immediately. They are comfortable and chic for walking around the city. I don't see them online but they should be available at Chanel, Barneys and Bergdorfs.

Vintage Chanel Purse - I found this Chanel bag with tortoise chain at Rice and Beans Vintage.  She always has the best selection of vintage Chanel, Hermes, and Gucci. She has a similar version here and here.

Heidi Wynne Isabelle Cashmere Scarf- Nothing says fall like wrapping a scarf around your neck.  I LOVE the ones from Heidi Wynne and they come in the most perfect colors!

Watch - Same vintage Breitling watch as above.

Lele Sadoughi Milky Way Bracelet - I ordered this bracelet  from Moda Operandi and I can't wait to wear it this fall.

Ring - Same Massimo Dutti as above.

Estee Lauder Mirrored Mauve Lipgloss - I've already started wearing this darker shade and the thicker formula stays on longer than most lipgloss.

Deborah Lippmann Dark Side of the Moon Nail Polish - This is the best dark polish hands down.

Don't forget that J.Crew is hosting their Style Sessions this Thursday night but if you can't make it, they are also offering 25% off online orders of $150 or more through August 26, 2013.

And check back for more outfit posts soon! 
Posted By: Unknown

Wear Now Wear Later: White Jeans

About

Gallery

Labels