Beauty of Dreams


The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

I know some of you get annoyed when I spend too long on one topic so I'm going to come back to the Musée Nissim de Camondo in a few days.  In the meantime, I'm going to remind you of the important of dreaming big.  

I was thinking about this recently as I was telling someone about my dream to buy a townhouse.  (I don't dream small!) New York is a place filled with dreamers.  It's the reason we all moved here.  It's such a tough city that if you don't have a dream to keep you going, it will eat you up and spit you out.  My dream is what gets me out of bed in the morning and what makes me take chances and try things that scare me. They say that you're supposed to create a vision board to help you manifest your dreams.  My instagram feed full of pretty townhouses fulfills that purpose and who knows, one day one of them might just be mine.  

What's your dream? 










New York home of Eleanor Roosevelt on East 74th Street. 









All photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic via instagram.

Posted By: Unknown

Beauty of Dreams

About

Gallery

Labels