Kips Bay Decorator Show House Coverage Begins

I am finally allowed to start posting my pics from the 2013 Kips Bay Decorator Show House today and I can't wait to share these chic spaces.  The designers work so hard on them and don't always receive much recognition so it's always been important to me to highlight their efforts.  

When I toured the house a week ago, it was still receiving a few finishing touches at the entry so I decided to start at the top and work my way down.  Barbara Ostrom Associates designed this beautiful aerie retreat that looks like the perfect space to curl up and read a book or do some writing at the desk. The style is best described as traditional with a twist and is the perfect way to kick off my coverage. 

Kips Bay Decorator Show House 2013
161 East 64th Street
New York, NY 10065
May 7 - June 4, 2013
Monday through Saturday 11am - 5pm
Tuesday and Thursday evenings until 8pm
Sunday Noon - 5pm
No entry 1/2 hour before closing
Entrance fee: $35















Photos by Heather Clawson for Habitually Chic

Posted By: Unknown

Kips Bay Decorator Show House Coverage Begins

About

Gallery

Labels