Grey Day

After four days of lovely weather in San Francisco, this grey Monday is a little depressing.  I'm not ready to be back in boots and tights and coats. As I've mentioned before, my winter wardrobe consists of various shades of grey.  It looks less harsh than all black but plays nicely with almost all other colors.  I especially love it mixed with gold jewelry but grey rooms also look great with gold accessories.  Now I just need to find a reasonably priced vintage gold Rolex.  A girl can dream. 

My new J.Crew Collection Tartan Car Coat integrates perfectly into my grey wardrobe.  It's also super warm and chic.  It's sold out online but you can call to see if they still have it in stores. 




He's technically not wearing grey but he was too cute not to include. 

Francisco Costa apartment. 

via Tommy Ton







Greystone


via Tommy Ton










Jacques Grange 


Posted By: Unknown

Grey Day

About

Gallery

Labels